National Hockey Training Centre (NHTC)
Refund / Withdrawal Policy:
A Full refund of course registration fees will be issued when:
- A course is cancelled by NHTC
- A registrant withdraws from a course for any reason at least 5 days prior to the start of the first session, subject to an administration fee.
A Prorated credit on account of course registration fees will be issued when:
- A registrant withdraws from a course for any reason less 5 days prior to the start of the first session but prior to the start of the third session
- A registrant withdraws from a course for medical reasons at any time prior to completion of the course. A medical certificate may be required.
A $5.00 administration fee will be deducted from all refunds unless…
- The refund is taken as a credit on an account
- If the program was cancelled by NHTC.
If your child has sustained an injury during the program course dates and is unable to participate in his/her scheduled sessions a doctor’s note will be required to obtain either a refund or a credit. Please contact NHTC as soon as possible to ensure proper dates of attendance.
If your child misses a class due to sickness or any other obligations, there will be no refund, no credit and no make up classes. Our programs and class sizes are based on student to teacher ratios and moving forward we will not be able to accommodate make up classes.
Our Winter Holiday, Spring Break and Summer Full or Half Day Camps require one week notice (7 days) of cancellation is required for a full refund.
Ice Rentals: Ice rentals can be cancelled for full refund with 30 days advance notice. Ice rentals cancelled with less than 30 days notice can be moved to another day and or time. Any ice time cancelled with less than 5 days notice, no credit or refund will be issued.
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. In the event that the original payment was made in cash, the refund will be issued in the form of a cheque mailed out to participants once refund request has been processed.